About: Graphs and Stats
Across the bottom of the Speedify Dashboard are a number of panes that you can swipe through to learn more about how Speedify is helping your internet experience.
This is a real-time graph of your internet usage whenever you are connected to a Speed Server. It shows each of your internet connections and a green line that represents the total data being transferred. This will be higher than the solid bars if more than one connection is being bonded for increased bandwidth.
All stats available for today (24 hours), month and all time.
- Data Encrypted - The total amount of network traffic that Speedify encrypted.
- Top Download Speed - The highest recorded download speed while running Speedify.
- Top Upload Speed: The highest recorded upload speed while running Speedify.
Shows monthly and daily usage for each connection. These values are based on times when Speedify is connected.
- Latency - The amount of time that it takes Speedify to send a small packet, round trip, over the connection. Smaller is better!
- Loss - Percentage of packets that have not been successfully delivered. Not only is it smaller better here, but a good internet connection should almost always be 0%. That said, Speedify has a powerful error correction feature that can keep you online even when loss starts to climb.