Pair & Share: Connection Settings
When you pair with a device that's sharing a connection with you, it shows up as one of your device's connections in Speedify. You can click on that connection row to see the settings and statistics that are available.
- IP Address: This option shows you the IP Address and Transport Mode currently being used on this connection.
- Network Name: The name of the Cellular connection you are sharing/receiving
- Internet Service Provider: The name of the Internet Service Provider of the connection you are sharing/receiving
- Adapter Name: The friendly name for this Adapter (the name of the device and type of connection)
- Adapter Description: The actual name of the adapter on the other device, mostly just for troubleshooting
- Share to this Device: Enables or disables sharing to the device whose adapter you selected.
- Use this Device's Shared Connection: Select if you want your device to use or not use the connection of the device whose adapter you selected.
- Only Use as Backup: If this is enabled, Speedify will only use the connection if there are no other available connections. You can learn more about connection priority here.
Paired Data Usage
- Shared: The data your device shared with other devices.
- Received: The data your device received from other devices.