Requesting a Refund for an Apple iTunes App Store Purchase
iTunes refunds can only be processed by Apple; we apologize for the inconvenience. To request a refund for a purchase that was made on an Apple device using the iTunes App Store, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Apple "Report a Problem" Page (or use the "Report a Problem" link in the email receipt you received from Apple).
- Sign in to your account with the same Apple ID used for the purchase.
- Use the search bar and type "Speedify" to locate your purchase.
- Click "Report a Problem" next to the purchase you’d like to refund.
- Select the appropriate item from the "Choose Problem" dropdown menu.
- In the text box, state that you’d like a refund and explain the reason.
- Click Submit. You should hear back from Apple within a few days with whether your request for a refund is approved.