You can access Privacy Settings by tapping on the ☰ icon from the upper left-hand corner of the Speedify Dashboard. This will bring up the General Settings screen, where you will find Privacy listed.
- Auto — Speedify’s DNS server will automatically handle your DNS for maximum speed and privacy
- Quad9 — Internet and privacy centric DNS provider.
- CloudFlare — the new privacy-first DNS service
- OpenDNS — DNS service with built-in phishing protection
- AdGuard — a DNS service with a built-in ad blocker. Websites that serve ads can’t be looked up, leading to fewer ads in web pages.
- Custom — a DNS server of your choice by IP address.
Protects from "IP Leaks", where IP requests could go around Speedify and reveal your real location to sites you visit.
Internet Kill Switch
Speedify Internet Kill Switch can prevent your sensitive data from going without encryption if Speedify cannot connect to the speed servers. By default, the Internet Kill Switch is disabled. If Speedify is disconnected and the Kill Switch is enabled, your computer will have no Internet access.