The Account Settings can be accessed by tapping on your account type (or account icon) from the main Dashboard.
If you're logged into Speedify with an Unlimited account (as opposed to just using the free version), you can access information about your Account by tapping on the account icon on the Dashboard. Once you've done so, you'll see a few options available to you:
- Manage account: You can click this to open your Speedify account Dashboard.
- Change Password: You can change your Speedify password here.
- Sign Out: Clicking this option will sign you out of your existing Speedify account and drop you into a free account. From here, you can sign in to a different account.
Statistics (All time): This option allows you to see how your network is performing over time.
- Seamless Failovers: The number of times that Speedify Saved network connections such as downloads, streams, or calls, from being dropped during network failures or changes.
- Data Encrypted: The total amount of network traffic that Speedify encrypted.
- Top Download Speed: The highest recorded download speed while running Speedify.
- Top Upload Speed: The highest recorded upload speed while running Speedify.